|Casita Room 1 king bed||US $63 /nt|
|Mermaid Room 1 king bed||US $63 /nt|
|Angel Room 1 king bed or two singles||US $70 /nt|
|Colonial Room 1 king bed or two singles||US $70 /nt|
|Grace Room 1 king bed or two singles||US $70 /nt|
|Rose Room 1 king bed or two singles||US $70 /nt|
|Treehouse Room two king beds or 1 king & 2 singles||US $70 /nt|
|Garden Room 1 double and 1 king or 1 double & 2 singles||US $70 /nt|
|Studio Room two king beds or 1 king & 2 singles||US $70 /nt|
|Terrace Suite two king beds or 1 king & 2 singles||US $80 /nt|
|St Frances Suite 1 double and 1 king or 1 double & 2 singles||US $80 /nt|
|Grand Sala Suite two king beds or 1 king & 2 singles||US $95 /nt||
Each Reservation INCLUDES
- 18% local taxes
- Bottle of Complimentary White Wine, Red Wine with each room & Champagne for special occasions
- Complimentary 24 Secured parking
- 24 hour Gated Premises with night Watch-person
- English and Spanish office staff
- Full Gourmet Breakfast offered in heated Colonial dining room or on our garden patios
- Gas Fireplace and/or Wall mounted room heaters in each room
- Individual on-demand hot water heaters in each room
- Down or Down Alternative Comforters & Pillows
- WIFI Internet in each room
- Cable TV
- Guest computer and printer
- Free Telephone usage for anywhere in the world
- We arrange local English and Spanish Artesania and Historical tours
- We arrange in house massages with a Massage Therapist
- We arrange chauffeur transportation from cities, airports and bus stations throughout Mexico to and from Patzcuaro at secured fixed rates with experienced drivers using quality cars
*FYI: La Casa Encantada does not in anyway profit financially by referring chauffeur service or any other service to our guests. We merely want to ensure our guests have access to reliable affordable transportation to and from Patzcuaro and excellent services while here enjoying Patzcuaro.
|Be sure to ask about Unadvertised Discounts|
|Our nightly prices are based on double occupancy. Many of our guest rooms can comfortably accommodate up to four adults. A fee of $25 U.S. per night is charged for each additional person.|
|We do not accept credit cards. Our guests living in Mexico are asked to pay their accommodation costs in either Mexican pesos upon arrival or to prepay at any Bancomer bank. For our guests living outside of Mexico, we offer the convenience of paying in cash upon arrival in Mexican pesos. They may also prepay (no less than one week prior to arrival) by wire transfer or by mailing in a personal check to either our USA business bank in U.S. dollars or our Canadian business bank in Canadian dollars. This provides our foreign guests with increased currency payment options.
Should a reservation require a deposit, our guests have the option of making the deposit to the business bank and currency of their choice (i.e. Mexican, American or Canadian Bank).
|Advertised Summer Discount|
From May 1st to Sept 30th, 2013 we are offering a 30% discount off our nightly rates.
|Our Regular advertised nightly rates do NOT apply to Day of the Dead reservations.
A Day of the Dead reservation is a reservation which includes the nights of Oct 31st and/or Nov 1st. Because we receive upwards of 1000 requests per year, we have the special requirement of a 4 night minimum reservation and our rates are doubled for these four nights. On the 5th night of reservation, our rates return to our regular rates. *Cynthia, an owner, can personally arrange to hold rooms for you for upcoming years. Guest rooms can be held years in advance without any financial requirement. However, to confirm a Day of the Dead reservation FULL PAYMENT of the Four Night minimum reservation is requirement. This payment requirement starts on January 1st of the year of reservation.
Please contact if you would like to have a guest room held for you for an upcoming year or if you would like to confirm a reservation for the Day of the Dead 2013.
Begin your personal adventure in the OLD Mexico today by assuring your place in La Casa Encantada...
Click here to fill out our Reservation Request form or e-mail for reservations today.